|Mediterranean roasted Quorn Chik'n, onions and tomatoes with roasted spaghetti squash and apple cider spritzer|
Not only do I like Quorn, but so does Tony, which is an important factor in making our dinners. This particular meal is incredibly easy to make and has a bit of an Italian flair, while simultaneously including both veggies and protein. I don't really use recipes, so the measurements are approximation, feel free to modify them as you like. It seriously takes about 10 minutes or less to put together, which makes it extra awesome, especially if you're having guests.
- About half a bag of Quorn Chik'n or desired meat substitute (tempeh would probably be awesome)
- One large diced onion
- Two to three quartered tomatoes
- 2T Balsamic vinegar
- 2T Olive oil
- Pinch of sugar
- Italian spices of your choice - I go with oregano, parsley and whatever I have in my cupboard
- Mix Chik'n, onions and tomatoes together in a casserole dish.
- Splash balsamic vinegar and olive oil over the whole dish.
- Sprinkle sugar and spices over the dish. Mix the whole concoction together.
- Turn tomatoes over so that the sliced side faces down in the dish.
- Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes, or until onions are tender.