|The most perfect Valentine's Day Dessert Ever!|
|An empty pie shell is a sad pie shell.|
|A happy pie, full of white chocolate cheesecake and strawberries!|
Here's the recipe from Evoking You, with a few modifications of my own.
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 (8oz) package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners (powdered) sugar
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 chocolate pie crust (I used Oreo)
- Melt 1 cup of of the white chocolate chips in the microwave for about 15 seconds, being careful not to burn. Set aside.
- Beat the heavy cream, vanilla extract, & 1/2 cup of the confectioners sugar with an electric mixer in a bowl until it becomes whipped cream.
- In a separate bowl, beat together the softened cream cheese, the other half cup of confectioners sugar, & the cup of melted white chocolate. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until blended well.
- Spread the cream into the chocolate pie crust. Then, press the sliced berries into the mixture all over it. Find every single available nook & cranny, and shove a berry in it! I'm not going to like, it's going to get messy. Making sure your strawberries are dried is somewhat helpful.
- Melt the remaining white chocolate in one bowl & melt the milk chocolate in another. Drizzle the melted milk chocolate on first, then the white chocolate. I put the chocolate into a plastic baggie with the corner snipped off and drizzled.
- Refrigerate until set.
|Looks ever so lovely, right?|
|Mine, a delicious blob of deliciousness.|